27 January 2016

HOW TO: Fluffy Cake


                Hey there! The other rainy day I was boring in my house and I decided to bake a cake, since I was running out of an ingredient (the one I can’t remember now) my mom and I ‘created’ a new recipe which I called ‘Fluffy cake’ because it’s so fluffy and smooth and delicious! There can be a possibility that we didn’t create a new recipe, so if you know the recipe from before… all rights reserved to you!!

Ingredients:
2 Eggs
100 grs of butter
8 tablespoons of sugar
5 tablespoons of flour
Vanilla extract
*Optional
Cocoa powder
Walnuts as wanted

Preparation:

First of all, we separate the yolk from the white and we pour them into two separated bowls.
Hi to my feet in the bottom, oops.

Taking the yolks, we add 5 tablespoons of sugar and then we mix with an electric mixer (you can also use a wire whisk or a fork or whatever you want!) until we get a creamy-white consistency.

                            

Then, in the same bowl we were working previously, we add the butter chopped into rectangles or squares. We keep blending until the dough takes the consistency of a blended butter. If you want your cake to be a chocolate cake, add 3 (or more!) tablespoons of cocoa powder and keep blending!


Taking the other bowl with the egg white, add 3 tablespoons of sugar, the vanilla extract and whip them together until you get stiff peaks.


Going back to the first bowl, we add the walnuts (or any other topic you want!) and a little bit of the mixture of egg whites. We toss it all together, adding little by little the egg white mixture until we have a soft dough.



I baked my cake in an electric oven at 200°C (392°F) for 20 to 30 minutes, let it cool and then take it off of its mould. You can add any topics you want to the top and c’est fini! Time to enjoy!

Hope you enjoy it! Leave a comment below telling me what do you think about it! 

Goodbye and see you soon!


Camila x

2 comments:

  1. We're drooling as we read this post!! It looks and sounds amazing

    M + K
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's! I hope you guys give it a try, you won't regret it!

      Delete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.