22 January 2016

2015 goals: Achieved or nah?

     Happy 2016 everyone! It's been almost a month since the year's started and I obviously arrived late for a proper introduction post. Oops! I made it again!

     Last year, on February, I wrote down a tiny list with the goals I wanted to achieve on 2015 and I thought it would be a great idea to share with you my victories and my give ups. So let's get started!

Goal number 1: Get fit, healthy and strong.

     Oh God, no! I couldn't make this one! It's a terrible beginning to be honest; I tried my best to go to the gym and to become vegetarian, to eat more vegetables, fruit and less junk food. And, although I could stop eating a lot of junk food, I didn't actually become a healthy person as I wished. 
However, about being a 'strong person', I think I'm one now. Last year was an amazing year, full of beautiful moments, I enjoyed to the limit, where I become confident and happy. 2014 was a good year too but I went through pretty bad situations that made me feel weak; I lost some friends, felt sad, angry, resentful. I was trying so hard to become someone strong, so everyone who dragged me down, those who hurt me, would feel less and miserable, I wanted them to regret the fact of losing me. It was terrible, that wasn't me. I was acting childish having those thoughts but I was hurt and that's all I can use as an excuse. 
Anyways, on 2015 I focused on my last year of High School, my preparation for my Cambridge Exam, my boyfriend, friends and family. In addition, at the end of the year, I realised that I was the person I always wanted to be; someone who likes and accepts herself, someone who doesn't really care about other people's opinion.

Goal number 2: Get a 90% or more on my Cambridge FCE Exam.

     Jesus Christ, I did it! OMG, I'm so happy to share it with you! It was an actual struggle and I thought I failed because some parts of the exam were so difficult; I discussed it with my classmates and some other pupils I met in the institute where we had the exam and they all thought the same: 'we're disapproved'. But boy, no! I received an email a few days ago and I was so nervous when I logged in my account. I passed with a B, I had 175 points of 190. If I'm not wrong, it means I got a 92%! My God, I'm so damn happy.

Goal number 3: Enjoy my last year on a 100%

     As I said before, on the first goal. I enjoyed my year to the maximum and I'm so happy with it. I really want to go back to March 2015 and do all my last year again, it was fantastic but sadly, I can't and it's time to move on on this new stage.

Goal number 4: Take singing lessons.

     Oh no, no way! It was one of my most appreciated goals, to be honest but I didn't care about it as I would have liked to. Also, with my stressful English lessons every Tuesday and Thursday, I was done. I didn't want to do anything else, it was too much for my patience!

Goal number 5: Write at least 10 blog posts each months.

Oops, haha. Let's move onnn...

Goal number 6: Start Youtube.

     And I did it! But I rapidly desisted and I ended up deleting my channel. Reasons why? 1. I didn't have a good camera to film the videos. 2. I never found time for filming and I always used any silly excuse to not film any video. If someday I really feel like starting Youtube, I'll do my best and get started but, for now on, I'll put all my effort on my blog.

     So, those were my achieved and my not achieved goals! Now I want to know about you! Have you set your own goals at the beginning of 2015? Did you achieved all of them or not? I'm super excited to know about you now, and I hope you share with me your experiences! 


Goodbye and see you soon!


Camila x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.