18 April 2014

Spring Nail Art


Hello everybody! Today I'll show you a very spring nail art. So, yesterday I was bored in my house watching Teen Wolf and listening to music when I saw how boring my nails were. And I wondered, why not to do something colourful?


My first attempt of 'colourful and spring' nails incluided a red&white ying and yang nail, the same ying and yang but with a pinky nail polish. Also I draw some 'vintage' flowers (which were and are my favourites) and a completly green pastel one.

My second (and current on my nails) attempt were just vintage flowers with pinky, red and orange colours. So lovely!

I personally think that the second one are the best for spring season...
what do you think? What are your favourites? Would you like me to post the tutorial of any of them? Comment down below!

Goodbye and see you soon!

Cams x

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely! They look fantastic:)

    - livelikeliv.blogspot.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your nails! They look so pretty and spring like! Really pretty! I'd love it if you could check out my blog, I've only just started up?
    theconfidenceclimb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super glad you've liked them! And make sure that I'll be checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. Really nice!

    Between coffee breaks, NEW IN and fashion details (+ 38 EASTER OUTFITS) on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such funky and creative ideas for your own nails - Lauren Conrad had a fab floral DIY post up a while ago that I loved doing to my nails.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.