11 May 2014

INSPIRED MAKEUP: Demi Lovato

Hi guys! How are you? It's been a while since my last post but, trust me, I've been very busy with all this school stuff! Most of you probably are super excited because you're about to finish school, summer is next month, proms and more but it's autumn over here and I just want to escape!! :(

 Anyways, I've been waiting to do a Demi Lovato tutorial as I love this girl so much and I've seen a makeup look of her that made me fall in love even more and I wanted to recreate it. But, when I was doing the makeup, I realized it's not the exactly same as her so I turn it into a inspired makeup look. 

 With no more to say, here we go with the tutorial!


(Excuse my pimples and bags under my eyes, please)

When your foundation and concealer are done, I recomend to contour under the apple of your cheeks with a very smooth bronzer, nothing strong and dark because we need the eyes to catch the attention. Apply blush on the apple of your cheeks and blend it. I recomend a peachy colour or a very light pink.

1. I applied a pinky-purple eyeshadow all over my lid, it's a bit glittery but looks so good and girly.
2&3. Then, I applied a black eyeshadow in the outer corner of my eye, blending it all through the crease to the inner corner; it looks like I've contoured the pink shadow. Trying to make an ombré effect under my lower waterline, I applied the same black eyeshadow in the outer corner and the pinky one near the inner corner.
4&5. Almost finishing (and you probably can't see it), I draw a very thin line over my lashes with my liquid eyeliner to make a darker effect to the top waterline so it could be more defined. I applied mascara to my top lashes and completely forgot to apply it to the lower ones, so you can add mascara if you want to! (Also you can underline your lower waterline as I didn't underline it neither)

For the lips, I recommend a nude colour or a light pink one; one of these two will fit perfectly to the look. I wore a pink shiny one, I'd like to wear a nude one but sadly, I don't own one yet; anyways, I end up loving how the final look looks!

And voilĂ !


I really really hope you liked it, I enjoyed doing it and I wonder if you'd like to see more of this posts or if you'd like me to do any other thing. Please, let me know in the comments below :)
Goodbye and see you soon!
Cams x

10 comments:

  1. Great post! I love Demi. I love tutorials as it gives me inspiration for new looks to try, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it and I hope it gave you inspiration for your own new looks! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this makeup look! You got the look spot on!
    Would love if you could check out my blog if you get a chance!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Make sure I'll be checking your blog :)

      Delete
  3. I love this look on you, such fabulous face structure!
    charlottehobson.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much!! You're so sweet :)

      Delete
  4. I think you did a really fab job and have gotten such a good look! Nice to be inspired by someone and get to work from them. I really like this look - makes your eyes pop!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's nice to get ideas so it helps us to be creative, right? :)

      Delete
  5. Great post! I love this look, and you look really pretty!x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.