31 May 2014

May Favourites | 2014

 Hello everybody!! Did y'all miss me? I'm such a terrible blogger as I can't organise my time to write posts and do my stuff. I'll try my best starting 1st of June, I promise!!
 Well, May's going away and I've decided to weave him goodbye dedicating a blog post about my favourites! Hope you enjoy it and let's get started ;)


 Can we just say 'hi' to my favourite denim jacket ever?! It's from UNIMOG (Argentinian brand, I think) and was a gift from my cousin last winter. I had never wore it before because I didn't like it but the other day I was rushing to my English class, took it and put it on. Since then, I fell in love! (Get a similar one here)

I know, you're going to say 'why a YOLO beanie?!' Almost everyone think YOLO is rubbish but I really like it! I mean, the phrase is good and motivational. 'You only live once' it's true, you have to live life happily, fully and enjoy it! Why not remember it with a beanie?! Furthermore, it gives me a touch of colour because I'm a black and white person haha. (Get a similar one here)



 Those are my favourites boots I've ever had! I wore them like once but they're so comfy and beautiful. I fancy wear them with a long sleeve dress I have from last winter and I'll share the outfit with you guys :) (Get a similar par of shoes here)



I didn't wear too much makeup through this month but I can say that essence brown eyeshadow is my favourite by far! It was a gift from a german friend I have and it's so good! I like the pigments it have and the way it perfectly fits to your eyes. You defenitely should give it a try! (You can get yours here)

 And this is my favourite thing of the YEAR! It's random, I know but I love Demi sooo much and I really wanted her book. It makes me so happy to read it every morning, is amazing how a piece of paper makes my day or gives me the strenght I needed.

 As I said before, I'll try my best and post more regularly. The excuse I have now is that I had so many essays to write and test to pass but I'm free now so I can blog and blog and blog! Hahaha

 So, do you have any favourites this month? Do you like any of my stuff from above?

Goodbye and see you soon! 
Cams x

5 comments:

  1. The jacket and shoes are to die for! I also really want to read Demi's book. I'm putting up my May favorites soon, but I've been really obsessed with my black flats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend you to read Demi's book, it's powerful and makes you start your day happily (or make it better!) :)

      Delete
  2. I love your jacket and shoes! Both are super cute. And I didn't even know that Demi had a book!! Haha I'll have to check it out because I'm interested in seeing what she has to say - she is such a strong person!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! If you check Demi's book, you'll absolutely fall in love with it ;)

      Delete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.