13 April 2014

Dad's 50th Birthday

 Yesterday, Saturday the 12th, my dad was turning 50 years old and we threw a little and familiar party to celebrate it. It was so nice and warm because his brother came with his wife and sons (my aunt and cousins) also my mother's brother came with his wife, daughter and father-in-law. As my other aunt's birthday was on Friday, her mother, granny and brothers also came along to celebrate with us. I can say that I'm so lucky to have most of my family living in the same city which is nice because we often visit each other and spend our weekends all together in my grandmother's house. 

I took some pictures that I wanted to share with you guys :) but first, here's the cake that my dad received.
('Feliz cumple' means 'Happy Birthday' and if you're wondering why it is in Spanish, check out my last post here)

It wasn't a big deal, something really simple as my dad is; anyways it was delicious and he really liked it!





Also we had brownies (made by me, of course), cupcakes and a kind of macaroons with milk jam, coconut and white&black chocolate.

And yes, we had an awesome night talking, eating and remembering old times as every family does when they meet. Well, hope you like this very familiar post that I wanted to share with you and I see you soon!

Cams x



6 comments:

  1. All the cakes and desserts looked so delicious! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh happy bday to your dad! Those brownies you made looked divine and those macrons sound amazing!?!? nom nom nom.. what a nice way to spend your 50th :) xx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha they were SO delicious and the macaroons... someday I'll post the recipe, you cannot miss them!!

      Delete
  3. Can we just all take a moment of silence...and admire that cake! That cake looks so delicious! I'm officially your 9th follower keep going because I haven't seen your blog before but this post is great so far, looking forward to more :)

    P.S Happy Late Birthday To Your Dad :)
    Rebecca,
    rebeccamariaphotographyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.