10 April 2014

THURSDAY THOUGHTS | Who I really am?

 Hello there! How are you? It's Thursday finally, just one day left and the weekend is here with us! As today is Thursday and a couple of weeks ago I shared with you my first post of a personal series (let's call them series even though I don't know if they're series actually! Haha) where I talk to you about differents points of view of something. (If you're interested in the previous post, click here) Today I want to talk about myself, to give you an idea of who I really am.
 You may know that my name is Camila if you read my little bio (on the right, under the picture of myself) and you also know that I prefer being called 'Cams'. That's fine because it's true. If you've been reading my blog since the beginning or for a while now, you may notice that I've never told where I'm from and why. Well, this is the point that I wanted to reach. I'm from South America and I live in the land of 'the end of the world'; Argentina, in other words.
 If you're wondering, why I decided to run a blog in English instead of Spanish it's simple: I rather talk in English all day instead of Spanish, I find my language sooo boring. Also, I've been learning English since I was 8 years old and this was the perfect challenge for me to test what I've learnt. And, last, because I started a Spanish blog and it didn't work; it seems that 'my people' don't read blogs and this kind of stuff. Who on Earth don't read a blog!? Them.
 If you're wondering, why I've decided to tell you this is because my blog is going on well and you'll notice that I don't talk about MAC products or shops about Forever 21, Topshop, Lush, etc. but, sadly here in Argentina we don't have those shops (it's a completly shame, I want to cry). The only one here is MAC but it's very far away from my city and it's a craziness the idea of go to another province (or state) just to buy makeup.
 And, if you're wondering, why I've never told this before is because sometimes I feel ashamed of where I'm from. Argentina is not the perfect country to live, I don't really like it but I try, because of my family. And not all the people around the world love argentinians, I think I was afraid of being rejected if I said it at first.
 But now I did, you know it about me and I'm feeling better now because it was stuck in my throat. Now it's going to be different!
 Hope you enjoy it and accept me as the real me now! I really enojoy writting and reading blogs and I don't want to stop doing it :)

Goodbye and see you soon! 
Cams x

2 comments:

  1. This is a great post! It's always interesting to know a little bit more about people and the reasons behind their blogs! You should have no reason to be ashamed, as long as you're happy with who you are then you should be proud! (: Haha I was actually raised speaking English and I've been learning Spanish for a couple of years and I've always thought it was such a beautiful language, and that English was pretty boring :P I guess the grass is always greener on the other side!
    But anyway that's great that you're sharing a bit more about yourself, and I don't think you'll be rejected at all! You have a wonderful blog, and honestly I've never been able to tell that English wasn't your first language! I'm glad you're going to keep blogging! (:

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally made my day! It's nice to know that you accepted my reality and you also sort of like it! Hope someday you can speak Spanish, it's nice but hard (not for me but for the one that study it! Haha) And also thank you for encouraging me to keep on blogging! You're the sweetest human being in the world!! :)

      Delete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.