03 February 2014

January favourites!

 Hello everybody and welcome to the first post of February! As I want to guide my blog as a beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog; I've decided to do a January favourites post where I show you all my favourites things (clothes, food, makeup, etc.) during the month!

Starting with the makeup products I've been loving this month; I've been wearing a very natural and pretty look with no more than 4 products! They are: my Mary Kay concealer in color beige 1, my Super Natural Mat foundation by Maybelline New York in color fawn 40, the 4D WOOZ mascara in color black (ehmm, obviously?) and my eyeliner by Nagai in total black. 




 Next, clothes. But the only piece of cloth I've been loving and I want to share with you is my sweatpants! I bought them before Christmas and I've been wearing them like everyday; I loved the pattern and the matching colors, if you see closesly it's like it has little owls! 




 Moving to my favourite food (sweets, actually), my favourites ever have been the Nerds by Wonka in the flavor of strawberry and grape. I can also admit my addiction with them and how much I need a box full of these tiny, tangy and crunchy sweets! 


 Last but not least, the book that made me cry my eyes out: "The Fault In Ours Stars" by John Green. There's not too much to say, I absolutely recommend it because it's so lovely and you experience many emotions like being sad, being happy, laugh out loud, cry out loud, etc. It helps me to see the cancer otherwise! 

 I hope you liked my January favourites and I want to know about yours! So, don't be shy and leave a comment below with a top 5 of your January favourites (please do it and don't let me sitting here like an idiot)
 See you soon! Bye!! 

Cams x


2 comments:

  1. the sweat pants look so cute! and i love nerds! :) one of my january favorites is my black pullover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super happy that I found another Nerds lover! Haha. Can't wait to see your January favourites in your blog, I'm sure they're amazing! :) x

      Delete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.