27 January 2014

Welcome Lottie and Fizzy!

 I told you I was going to be updating every single moment of my puppies but as you can see, I didn't yet. So, I decided to tell you everything about them! 




 So they're Fizzy (on the left) and Lottie (on the right, ignore my happy face at the back), yes, like Louis Tomlinson's siters - I'm not that obsessed, I swear! Hahaha my friends suggested the names ;)
 They were born on Friday the 17th of January, obviously. They're just one week old now and the only thing they do is sleeping, eating, crying and sleeping again! I think it's not a bad life being a baby dog haha.
 In my last post I said the last time Flopy got five babies and we expected five or six now and she did birth six babies! But sadly, four of them have passed away... Flopy is an old dog, she's about 16 years and it's probably why the babies couldn't keep alive. Or maybe is because she was nervous and she needed the help of a vet; there's nothing we could do to bring the four babies back to life now.
 Anyways, she's happy with her girls and I'm happy too! Also my family, they say Fizzy and Lottie will be beautiful when they grow up! 
 I wish I had more stuff to tell you guys but it just passed a week since the dogs born and there's nothing interesting yet -Hope there's something then!
 And yeah, I know I don't post since three weeks or something and it's so bad. I really want to improve as a blogger and I want people to read my blog! But if I don't do something, it won't happen nothing! I promise I'll try my best and post every single Monday :)

 Hope you liked my post about my babies, don't forget to leave a comment below telling me if you like the names or the puppies, subscribre/follow my blog!

 Goodbye and see you soon! 

 Cams x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.