11 January 2014

Babies to come!

So, about a few months ago (I guess... 2?) my white and cosy doggy got pregnant. She’s been by my side since I was 7 and now I’m happy to say that she’s going to be mom for the second time! 


But it’s not something my family is really glad about just because my little buddy (a.k.a Larry; note: I’m not Larry Shipper because of calling my dog Larry, okay?) got her pregnant for the second time and he’s so annoying so the babies could be like him.
Anyways, Flopy (my dog) is about to give birth in anytime and it makes me more excited about the idea of having more puppies in my house! Sadly, I’m not going to keep them because my house will turn into a doghouse and my parents will probably kill me. We’re waiting about five babies as the last time and I’m already thinking of the names for them! They’re staying in my house with their mommy for two months and then they’ll go and live with their adoptive family; I don’t want to let them go!
I’m so excited to update every single detail of Flopy and her babies but I have to wait a little more, but don’t doubt that I’m going to write a post every second when they’re all born! Haha.
If you, the one who’s reading, have any ideas for puppies’ names; leave them in a comment below! It’ll help me so much!
Goodbye and see you soon! 

Cams x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.