09 January 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hey there!

 I’m Camila (but I prefer Cams, thanks), nice to meet you! I’m 16 years-old and I’ve decided to write a blog but it doesn’t have an exact purpose for now. Probably I’m going to post stuff that happened to me through the day or the week. I don’t know if I’m going to post beauty stuff because I’m not good at it, I mean, I like wear makeup and I have beauty products but that’s all. But I’m sure I’m going to post things like ‘my month favourites’ or ‘new makeup I bought’.
 I’m blogging because I feel inspired by Zoe Sugg (a.k.a Zoella by her Youtube channel and blog). Also I like to try blogging because in my twitter timeline almost everyone have a blog and it sounds interesting, I couldn’t help but give a try! The Youtube life sounds interesting too and I’d love to upload videos to the social media but, for now, I’m going to try just blogging (I don’t feel like I’m going to succeed haha)
 Finally, I hope someone read it because it sounds amusing and I’m really trying my best to write cool stuff and look like a smart blogger but, yeah, this is my first try so hope you guys enjoyed it!
 Leave comments below if you would like me to write more post or random stuff I could talk about! (This sounds like I’m doing a video for Youtube when I read out loud lol)
Goodbye and see you soon! :)

Cams x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.