10 February 2014

Valentine's Day makeup look

 Hi, there! Valntine's Day is coming, as you might know, and eveyone is going crazy with it. I've never seen a lot of Valentine's DIY and makeup tutorials as I saw this year! So, I picked myself up from my bed and try something I've never tried before, do a makeup tutorial for you guys! Here's it :)

1) First of all, make sure your face is clean and put your current concealer and foundation. I'm wearing my concealer from Mary Kay in color beige 1 and my foundation from Maybelline New York which is Super Natural MAT in color fawn 40.

2) I applied in my eyelid a shiny eyeshadow in the colour terracotta and then added a very dark green that it seems to be a greeny brown (which you can see in the 3rd pic).

3) I traced a quite thick line with a pencil eyeliner in the color black very near my lashes so it looks like I have fake eyelashes when I apply the mascara, then I smoked it so it doesn't look so gross.


4) I also underline my lower eyelid and  the waterline with the same eyeliner.

5) Then I took my current eyeliner with flexible tip by Nagai in the colour total black so I could do my wing at the end of my top eyelid.

6) My favourite part, putting mascara! I'm wearing my current favourite mascara which is the 4D WOOZ in the colour black. It looks super nice because it makes your lashes seem longer.

 Last but not least, don't forget to apply your favourite mineral powder and bronzer if you wear it. Personally, I just applied the mineral powder because I don't really like to wear bronzer but if you do, don't doubt a second and apply it!
 I also applied some lipgloss in the colour pink and it doesn't look like I have so much of the product on my lips.
 So, here is it the final look:

 This post was a challenge for me because I'm not a very confident person and explain all the steps I did to get the final look drove me crazy but I'm happy with what I got.
 Now I want to know your opinion! Leave a comment below telling me if you'd wear this makeup look or if you'd not. And also I want to know if you have a Valentine! I'll be all alone, watching movies and eating popcorns! Hahaha

 See you soon! Bye!



Cams x

20 comments:

  1. I think you explained this perfectly. It's a beautiful makeup job. :) You should be proud of yourself.

    I find that blogging really pushes me to do things I'm uncomfortable with...but that's kind of why I love it. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me! I'm super happy now and I'm glad you liked it! :) <3

      Delete
  2. Really pretty look! And great tutorial (: I like how you correlated the steps with the numbered picture, haha it made it a lot easier to follow!
    Nice blog!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I wasn't too sure of how explain it but is nice to read that it was easy for you to follow the steps with my technique! :) And thank you so much again! :)

      Delete
  3. so subtle and cute!
    Make sure to check out my blog!

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple this look is
    thanks for sharing
    -MJ
    marleeandyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! And you're welcome! Haha :)

      Delete
  5. so cute~~

    http://pupuhoehoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. First things first: welcome to the world of Beauty and Fashion Bloggers. Second thx for the great tutorial. Yes I would wear it, love it. And yes I have a Valentine ;-)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad you liked the tutorial and the fact you'd wear it :) And it's nice to read that you've got a Valentine! Happy early Valentine's Day to you! :)

      Delete
  7. Your make up looks so pretty and girly, congratulations x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it :) It means a lot to me your comment as you're one of my favourites bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look its so pretty perfect for valentines day xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely simple look!!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.