21 February 2014

Liebster Awards


Hello there! ! I've been nominated to the Liebster Awards by Jade Rosa (check out her lovely blog!) It was a very big surprise for me, I was reading through my comments from my last post and I saw Jade's comment saying she nominated me! I almost scream until my whole street notices me! Thank you so much, Jade!


The Liebster Award is kind of like a chain award for blogs with under 200 followers, here are the rules:

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you. 
2. You have state 11 facts about yourself.
3. You have to answer the questions given to you.
4. You have to pick 11 nominees and create a set of 11 questions that they must answer.
5. You can't nominate the person that nominated you.
6. You have to tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you. 


11 facts about me

1. I was born in July 31st, 1997
2. I'm only child, I live with my parents and grandmother (my dad's mom) but I'm moving house soon!
3. I'm obsessed with cats, I've had about 7 in my life.
4. I have 3 dogs, Manu, Flopy and Larry (I'm not Larry Shipper if you're wondering)
5. My firts kiss when I was 15, oops.
6. I want to be a good blogger and if I succeed, then give the youtube thing a try
7. I can speak Spanish and a bit of French.
8. My highest score on Flappy Bird is 29!
9. I've been a Belieber (Justin Bieber's fan, if you don't know) for 4 years and I went to the My World Tour.
10. I love watching videos and reading blogs.
11. I suck at looking for facts about me! Haha


Nominee Questions:

1. Why did you decide to start a blog?: 
Since I found out Zoella in the Youtube world, I fell in love with the idea of uploading videos but I wasn't too sure. Then I found out that Zoe had a blog, I started read it and I gave the blog thing a try! 
2. What item of makeup could you not live without?: Mascara! I'm not that kind of girls who are always wearing makeup, so mascara is something I can wear without the whole makeup rutine. 
3. What are your three favourite drugstore products?: My facial cleansing lotion and facial emulsion by Laca and my St. Ives body cream.
4. What is one hair trend and one make up trend you are a bit nervous to try?: I guess the pixie cut for my hair because it takes AGES for my hair to grow and I change my mind so quick and if I don't like it, I'll regret it forever! And about makeup, it probably sounds weird but I'm not scared of try anything! Haha
5. Who inspires you?: Music, happiness, my family, my favourite artist, youtubers and bloggers inspire me! 
6. What is on your make up wishlist right now?: FIT ME foundation, Volum' Express Falsies Black Drama mascara and Color Tattoo in colour shadow Bad to Bronze 25 by Maybelline. 
7. If you could only ever buy from one clothing brand and one make up brand, what would you choose?: TopShop and MAC
8. What is your favourite clothing trend?: I don't really have one.
9. What is your favourite perfume?: Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas (my current, I looove it!)
10. What is your favourite season?: Spring and Summer... Sprummer! Haha 
11. What are your blogging goals?: I want to succeed as Zoe did, is it too much to ask for?

                                                 My Nominations:

www.little-miss-classic.blogspot.com

www.stnkrbug.blogspot.com


My questions for you:




1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
2. What item of makeup could you not live without? 
3. Describe your every day make up look.
4. Who are your favourite YouTubers?
5. Who inspires you?
6. What is on your make up wishlist right now?
7. What music do you like?
8. What is your favourite clothing trend? 
9. What colour is on your nails right now?
10. What is your favourite season? 
11. What are your blogging goals?

Make sure to check out all the blogs I've nominated! And I'll see you soon! 

8 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm definitely going to do the tag.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome; you really deserved the nomination, your blog is lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Great post, I enjoyed reading this!

    Sharlotte | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and thanks so much!
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me! I'll do that today:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm checking your blog out :) x

      Delete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.