26 February 2014

Ombré Hair; How I Take Care Of It


 Hello there, how are you? Happy Wednesday! I know I should posted on Monday, at least on Tuesday, but I couldn't so here it is a new post! Yay!
 If you're ocasionally following me on my personal twitter (click HERE) or my fan twitter account (HERE) you'll may know that I dyed my ends blonde and it's the famous Ombré Hair style. This is my second time dyeing my ends; the first time I did the same, trying to get the ombré effect with a pink fantasy colour (it was like a electric magenta, like a neon colour) but it really damaged my hair and the colour faded away so fast, so I decided to cut it and waited a year for my hair to grow back healthy.
 It's been a week and I'm already taking care of my hair like it was a baby! I really want it to be healthy because I'm not interested in cut it again or dye it with my natural hair colour; I just want it to stay in my head!
 So, about my haircare routine and products; it's not a big deal, I'm not using a lot of products. It's just shampoo, conditioner and an oil.

30 minutes before washing my hair I apply the oil, which is an elixir with organic Argan oil, Pracaxi oil, Camellia oil, Almond oil, Olive oil and Corn oil. And, being honest, I've never listened to the half of its ingredients but they work perfectly in my hair! It's now so soft and also smell like coconut; weird but lovely! Haha
 When the half hour came to its end, I wash my hair like I always do with my current shampoo and conditioner (which is the TRESemmé Repairs Rituals). Then I let it dry naturally or with my hairdryer.

 Well, it's not the kind of post I'm currently posting but I wanted to share it with you because I'm super excited about my hair! I'm thinking of posting this Friday (I'll, I promise!) and then on Monday as I usually do.
 

Goodbye and I'll see you soon!

Cams x

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE how natural your ombre looks! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! I think ombre hair is so pretty (: And I like how yours isn't a sudden ombre! It really fades into the blonde nicely.

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm also astonished because I thought it wouldn't look as good as it looks now! x

      Delete
  3. I ADORE ombre hair and would absolutely LOVE to have it - one day when my hairs grown out of this pixie cut it's definitely in the cards! Thank you for the tips and the advice of how to maintain it xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to pray for your so it grows faster and then you can dye it soon! I'm sure you'll look beautiful with the ombre effect x

      Delete
  4. I love your hair its beautiful!! I use oil on my hair it leaves it so silky doesn't it xxxx

    Laura | Tease Flutter Pout

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, it leaves my hair so soft and it also looks amazing when it's dry!

      Delete
  5. Nice article Cams see the indian celeb hair tips on http://guruofmovie.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.