08 July 2014

Banana & Mango Smoothie


I know it's not a very difficult recipe but it's something new I've done and I've never drank (or eaten) mango before! So, I had the excuse of writing a post for my blog to go to the greengrocer, buy some fresh fruit and make smoothies with my friend!


What you need (for two people and some more):
- 1 mango
- Juice from one orange
- 2 bananas
- 1/4 Cup of water (or milk, whatever is better for you)
- Sugar as you want (it could be organic, I used common sugar)


 


(The girl on the right is my friend, Micaela; say hello Mics!!)

 All you need to do is put all the ingredients in a blender and blend blend blend! Until you get a smooth and orangy juice. You can also pour ice into the 'cocktail' or when you're blending all the ingredients together. I poured the juice into two glasses and let them cool for about half an hour or so, when I took them of the freezer, they looked like a very weird kind of ice cream! But they were delicious anyways, I dare you to give it a try!!

Goodbye and see you soon! 

Cams x

13 comments:

  1. I love smoothies in the summer time! This one sounds delicious! i've been drinking a mango smoothie for the last couple of weeks, basically mangoes, some crushed ice, condensed milk and it taste super yummy

    thanks for the recipe, maybe this can be my smoothie go-to for the next week

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never have enough smoothie recipes! :) This one sounds really yummy - I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this it sounds so yummy :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks yummy!

    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good and simple smoothie idea. I am making this tomorrow. Thank you for sharing :)

    http://aniqadreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks yummy!
    http://thisisjorie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds delicious!

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just out of curiosity, how have you never had a mango? It's one of my favorite things haha.

    <3 buildingtheconfidence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely going to have to try this! Great recipe!

    -Ana xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks absolutely delicious!

    http://katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks delicious.

    http://hannahevickers.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love mango in smoothies!
    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.