22 November 2014

The Start of Something New: Be Welcomed to MILA SO WHAT

PH credits: my mom <3 thank you so much for supporting me in every decision I choose!

I know I should stop changing my theme (let's say) but I found the one I like and I changed almost everything, I feel more comfortable with my blog now! 

Why MILA SO WHAT?
 If you're following my Instagram account you may notice that the username is @milasowhat, well that's because one of my friends decided to call me Mila as the last four letters of my name (Camila) matched as a name; she also did the same with her name (Luisina) and that's why I like to call her Sina sometimes. Anyways, I added the 'so what' because Mila is a nickname no one calls me and it's weird to use it but SO WHAT? I LIKE IT!
 Cams Talks was nice, not good or amazing, just nice. I liked it because I was talking about anything in my blog and Cams is a nickname my friends call me so, I accepted it for a couple months until I figured out MILA SO WHAT is what I'm. Silly story, blame on me!

What's new?
 As you may know, I'm such a terrible blogger and I admit that! I'm finishing my forth year at high school (in Argentina we have five years of secondary!) and I'll have more free time for blogging so I'm taking the chances!! 
 As new we have the theme, the pictures may be and probably the way I used to write my post, I'll change it. Also the topics and if I can, I want to start Youtube but I need to get a lot more involved with everything! 

 I'm going to keep my old URL (camstalks.blogspot.com) because I can't change it in Bloglovin' and it'll be a mess for my readers to find me, I just changed the title. I'll try to post twice at week as least and I'll start to read blogs again (I became so lazy with all of this, ugh)
 It's incredible to be back and with new vibes! Hope I can reach more readers and get involved with all of you, it's a lovely world I want to take part in <3

Good bye and see you soon! 

Cams x

9 comments:

  1. I'm excited! Missed reading your blog all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love you, did you know that? You're the one and only who supports me, reads and comments every single one of my posts! Thank you so so much <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Change can be so exciting! :) I really like the new theme and name, they're both really cute!

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :) x

      Delete
  3. Really cute new name :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good fresh start is always a good thing! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.