30 November 2014

Smells Like Summer: Getting Ready


  Most of you may be shivering and waiting for a snowy Christmas these days but this is not my case! Living at the end of the world might or might not be an advantage; I love spending my sunny, hot, relaxing  January by the pool, hanging out with friends, reading books or doing any other activity. And it would be absolutely weird if it snows in December!! 

  I decided not to buy a lot of clothes and shoes this year, just what I really need. And, to be honest, I needed new high heels! I don't know about you but I like to go to the night clubs with my friends and dance all night long (it's a thing here, don't get me wrong, I'm not breaking any rule!!) and as the only colour of shoes I have is black, I decided to get a brown ones. These one are perfect.
  The heel is made of wood and the strips that hold your foot is made of leather, I can assure you they're really comfortable! I bought them on a local store but you can get some similar ones here: LINK1 LINK2 LINK3 LINK4 LINK5


  I also bought myself more makeup! I needed a new foundation and I went straight to the beauty shop with the idea of not buying a Maybelline's one but, guess what? I bought a Maybelline's foundation! It's the PURE MAKEUP in the colour 30 natural. I really like it as it's perfect for oily skin and its finish is amazing, it looks like your face is flawless!

  Last but not least,I bought a makeup brush for blending because the one I got before got magically lost. This one is from Jessamy and I think this brand is only available in Argentina and others countries in South America.

  That's all for the "mini-haul", whatever is your doubts, don't be afraid of ask in the comments below!
Goodbye and see you soon!

Cams x

4 comments:

  1. I love the shoes! I want to go buy some myself too now! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are super cute! I have a similar pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous you have good weather! cute shoes :)

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same proverbial shoes as you Cam! I have a wonderful Christmas spent in Sumemr in South Africa - ahhh :)
    Although a white Christmas would be nice, I am pretty happy to break out my bikini right now :)

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.