02 November 2014

OOTD: Luke Hemmings Style

 I know I lied when I wrote the last post saying I was going to be posting more often. I'm such a bad blogger! BUT today I'm coming with a Sunday OOTD stolen from one of my favourites member of one of my favourites bands... Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer!

I've decided to recreate the look but all the clothes I'm wearing are from local stores so I chose carefully clothes from different stores around the world (Forever 21, ASOS, H&M, etc.) and put them on a picture so you can recreate it for yourself if you're interesting!





 Last but not least, makeup. I followed this super easy and quick makeup tutorial I found in We Heart It. 

I hope you like this idea, comment if you did and I'll probably try to recreate Michael's, Ashton's and Calum's looks too! 

Goodbye and see you soon! 

Cams x


2 comments:

  1. I love the look! Seeing you recreate the other guy's looks would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try my best and recreate the others styles :)

      Delete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.