29 June 2014

#TFIOS

 This film is a real thing, everyone is in love with the story and I might assure that 99% of the people who went to see it, cried (the 1% is my friend, Santiago, whose eyes didn't even crystallize). 



 We spent a lovely afternoon at the Mall, eating at Subway, watching the film and having fun! 



 About the film... I loved it! (It was pretty obvious I was going to tell you so) It's the most horrible and sad film I've ever seen, I should say that I hate it instead of being so astonished but I can't. I cried, yes and I felt like crap at the end. To be honest, I walked out of the place with a numb grimace on my face, my friends asked what to do and all I ever said was 'going home, lay in bed and cry for the next six months' and I'm still in that mood!
 I may admit that I'm feeling like a John Green fan now, he's an amazing writer, I loved the book and film. Now I started reading Looking For Alaska and it's quite good as far as I'm reading; probably it won't impact to me as The Fault in Our Stars did but it's going to hit me, I can feel it coming!

(While buying the tickets, I took borrowed this little book (on the right) with the first chapter and all the songs that take part of the soundtrack, how cool is it?)

 What about you? Have you watched The Fault in Our Stars? Did you liked it?
Goodbye and see you soon! 


Cams

8 comments:

  1. Love your posts!
    Take a look at my new blog :) there's not much there yet, but it's just a little something, thanks! ♥

    http://pint-sizedpixie.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with both the book and the movie!!

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com/2014/07/michael-todd-true-organic-products.html
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hQOiv322WM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this book or seen the movie but I reeeeally want to especially now!! Thank you!!! Cannot wait to get to the book store and read it before I rent the film xxx

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go to the book store NOW! It's a different story about love and you learn how to see cancer from another perspective, it's lovely!! I'm sure you're going to enjoy it as much as I did :)

      Delete
  4. Very good post,dear.Your blog is so nice :)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?
    Keep in touch love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and make sure I'll be checking yours :)

      Delete
  5. I cried so much when I watched tfios! I was like a weeping ball of sadness :( great movie though!
    Do check out my blog, thanks!

    annabellelth.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.