06 March 2014

THURSDAY THOUGHTS | Friends


Hi there! As I want to post more regularly I’ve decided to a Thursday Thoughts where I’ll be sharing with you my thoughts, moods, likes and dislikes. It’s going to be like a little chat between you and I, we’re going to know more about each other and I hope it’s going to be fun!
 I decided to talk about friends today because we all have those real and loyal friends, the ones that are always there for us when we need to talk, to laugh, a hug or a shoulder to cry. 
Those friends are forever, they’ll never leave your side and even though you’ve the biggest discussion in the whole world (and if you’re as proud as I am and you’ll never apologize, my bad I know) they’ll come back to you, have a talk and there you have, best friends again! But also we have those friends who hurt us, the ones that we love a lot but it seems that they don’t love us back.  And this is why I want to talk about friends. This is my situation: I’ve got a group of 6 friends (including me) and then there’s my best friend ever since I was a child. In a blink of an eye she started to treat me like poop, she is always complaining on the things I do and she remains me my flaws all the time.  Probably not everyone has this type of friends and boy, you’re so lucky! But, for the one that has them, I understand you at all.
 
What to do? Actually, I’m just complaining all the time about her attitude with me but I need to sit down and talk. Talking is the solution about all the problems, you don’t need to shout or insult anyone by sending them to hell.  You just need to breath, mentally count until 10 and there you go, tell them how you feel, why you don’t want to be treated like poop and if you did something to deserve their wickedness. After all you are friends, you know about each other and there’s affection between you.
 Sometimes, this kind of people are called ‘toxics’ because all they do is tearing us down and make us feel bad with them, with ourselves and with our relationships. It’s unhealthy to be carrying on a relationship that it’s not working anymore; I’m not talking about just friends, also it can be included on boyfriends and girlfriends. It’s hard to let go, I know but sometimes we have to think about how do we feel and what do we want instead of ‘what are they going to think if I leave?’ It’s our life, the one that deserve happiness and good vibes, not negativity and sadness.
 So, what do you want? A nice person beside you for the rest of your days or someone that only gives you stress?

 Hope it helps you if you have problems with friends (or even your partner), it’s not a big thing but I’ll be proud of myself if I helped someone. This is my first time trying this kind of things but I think we all need to let our insecurities free and look for things that make ourselves happy, life is about happiness!

Goodbye and see you soon! 


Cams x


  

8 comments:

  1. This post was really thought provoking and inspiring - I used to feel exactly the same about many 'friends' but then I slowly eliminated them because they weren't really 'real' friends.. I still need to delete so many off of facebook but to be honest I just don't have the time or patience! But either which way - I've decided to be around those who make you happy - who encourage and support you. People that you can grow and learn from but most importantly, be yourself around without any judgement unless they are trying to help you if you're being an idiot. They are who you need - the others can f*!k off.... hehe pardon me.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super happy it inspired you! What you did, it's exactly what me, and everybody, should do! It's true, we have to be next to people who love and support us; those people are good for us! And you're right, the others can f*ck off!!! Hahaha

      Delete
  2. This post is so great! I went through a similar experience with one of my "best friends" and it really sucks! Her and I became best friends when I was in seventh grade and we were so close until about tenth grade when she began to change and become such a mean person who would switch between friends all the time! I totally know where you are coming from and I really hope you get it all sorted out with her (: maybe this is just a rough patch for you guys that you will be able to solve!
    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://stnkrbug.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This and similar situations stink A LOT. Let's say that I'm good with my friend now, we don't talk a lot as we used to but she stopped treating me like poop.
      I hope you feel better without this girl who hurt you, I'm sure you've found (or you'll) a very good friend that won't hurt you and will love you forever! <3

      Delete
  3. What a lovely blog you have here :D


    would be so lovely if you would check out my blog to :)

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your situation gets better! I had a friend and we were inseparable until we became completely different people and it felt awful but we get along better now we don't have the status "best friends". Awesome post!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did! Not as good as I wanted to but we're still friends! Probably, we're in the same situation as you and your friend were... but we've never gone through the 'completely different people' phase.

      Delete

Sora Templates. Mila So What 2017. Powered by Blogger.